Do you want to find a high efficiency way to prepare for Cisco 600-509 dumps verified answers exam test? The Integrating Business Applications with Network Programmability (600-509 NPIBA) exam is a 112 questions assessment in pass4itsure that is associated with the Cisco Business Application Engineer Specialist certification. The most effective Cisco 600-509 dumps NPIBA exam certification are based on the real exam video training. “Integrating Business Applications with Network Programmability” is the exam name of Pass4itsure Cisco 600-509 dumps test which designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Cisco 600-509 exam. Pass4itsure is the best way to get prepared for Cisco 600-509 dumps Integrating Business Applications with Network Programmability.
Pass4itsure offers you the most valuable learning material for Cisco 600-509 dumps. Our experts have devoted their diligent duties to prepare the most relevant helping material for Cisco https://www.pass4itsure.com/600-509.html dumps therefore Pass4itsure are 100% confident about the quality and relevancy of our product which will save your precious time and money.
[Ensure Pass4itsure 600-509 Dumps Exam From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWeW42OTIyc3NXNm8
[Ensure Pass4itsure 600-510 Dumps Exam From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWYWRscjhnOVZ6a3M
2.0 Business Goals 20%
2.1 Define the business outcome for the application
2.2 Document requirements in terms of deployment, lifecycle management, level of service
2.3 Describe application consumption models
2.3.a Understanding and describing clients for the application from the business perspective
2.3.b Understanding the multiple service level requirements
2.3.c Multitenant environment and implications on application deployment (gold or silver)
2.3.d Security considerations in different consumption models (firewall or certificates)
2.4 Describe the business benefits of making applications network
2.4.a Describe the actions that can be taken based on the information from the network
2.5 Identify challenges with making an application network aware
Latest and Most Accurate Pass4itsure 600-509 Dumps Exam Q&As:
1. What is the best action to take when sharing a workspace?
A. Keep a log of daily activities to share with next shift.
B. Label all of your personal property.
C. Refrain from loading personal software onto computer equipment.
D. Shut down the computer equipment at the end of each shift.
600-509 exam Answer: C
2. Which statement best describes a good leader?
A. Good leaders demonstrate absolute control over their teams.
B. Good leaders do not need to offer incentives.
C. Good leaders encourage initiative.
D. Good leaders make all the decisions for their staff.
3. Whicht is an example of data that must be protected by security policies?
A. Department addresses.
B. General telephone numbers.
C. Head office marketing handouts.
D. Personal information.
600-509 dumps Answer: D
4. What is a best practice to use when placing a customer on hold?
A. Document your actions in the incident record.
B. Ensure that the hold music is working.
C. Provide a valid reason for putting the customer on hold.
D. Set a reminder so that you don forget the customer.
5. Which of the following techniques is the best one for reducing and eliminating conflict during a call?
A. Match the customer attitude.
B. Refrain from interrupting the customer.
C. Stop using the customer name.
D. Tell the customer you feel sorry for them.
600-509 pdf Answer: B
6. What is the most important reason for using customer satisfaction surveys?
A. Customer satisfaction surveys allow customers to say what they really think without offending Support Centre staff.
B. Customer satisfaction surveys help to determine if customer service expectations are being met.
C. Customer satisfaction surveys provide an accurate set of management reports on SLA performance.
D. Customer satisfaction surveys provide information that can be used to assess blame for problems.
7. What is the major difference between problem management and incident management?
A. Incident management and problem management are the same.
B. Incident management aims to get people back to work quickly and problem management tries to stop incidents from recurring.
C. Incident management aims to prevent problems from occurring in the first place, and problem management solves problems.
D. Incident management is used first, and problem management is used if incident management does not work.
600-509 vce Answer: B
8. What is the best reason for using proper grammar and spelling when documenting incidents?
A. Not using proper grammar and spelling is sloppy.
B. Not using proper grammar and spelling will anger the customer.
C. Using proper grammar and spelling is professional.
D. Using proper grammar and spelling will impress your supervisor.
9. What is a best practice for effective cross-cultural communication?
A. Ask open questions.
B. Increase the pace of the call.
C. Repeat everything that the customer says.
D. Use proper language expressions.
600-509 exam Answer: D
10. A customer calls with a problem you know they could solve using the Support Centre web site. What is a best practice for encouraging the customer to try self-help?
A. Ask if they have tried the website and give them the Answer.
B. Respectfully talk them through the self-help process.
C. Send them an e-mail with a link to the web site.
D. Tell them that the
Answer is on the web site and give them the URL.
11. Which metric is used to measure the average amount of time that a customer waits before a call is Answered?
A. Abandon before
C. Average speed to
D. First contact resolution.
600-509 dumps Answer: C
12. What type of question will best encourage a customer to talk more about their incident?
A. Closed questions.
B. Open questions.
C. Technical questions.
D. Personal questions.
13. What is the best reason for providing status updates to your customers?
A. Providing status updates demonstrates sympathy for the customer.
B. Providing status updates ensures that you control the call.
C. Providing status updates is required by the SLA.
D. Providing status updates reduces the number of inbound calls.
600-509 pdf Answer: D
14. Which of the following is most likely to be a barrier to communication?
A. The customer ability to use self-help systems.
B. The customer previous experience with the Support Centre.
C. The customer position in the business.
D. The level of support provided by the Support Centre.
15. What is the best reason for using a standard greeting when Answering telephone calls?
A. Using a standard greeting complies with Support Centre standards.
B. Using a standard greeting ensures consistent service.
C. Using a standard greeting makes the customer feel humble.
D. Using a standard greeting prevents individuals developing their own greetings.
600-509 vce Answer: B
16. Why is it important for you to demonstrate confidence when dealing with others?
A. Demonstrating confidence establishes credibility with customers.
B. Demonstrating confidence increases first contact resolution.
C. Demonstrating confidence maximises talk time.
D. Demonstrating confidence minimises conflicts with customers.
17. What is the most important benefit of being empathetic towards your customers?
A. Your customers will know that you feel sorry for them.
B. Your customers will know that you can fix their problem for them.
C. Your customers will know that you understand how they feel.
D. Your customers will want to talk to you whenever they call.
600-509 exam Answer: C
18. Which statement best illustrates the concept of providing consistent service?
A. Answer all calls within 15 seconds or 3 rings.
B. Escalate all calls within 10 minutes if no
Answer is available.
C. Give each customer an Answer on first contact.
D. Provide all callers with the same quality of service.
19. What is the best description of process management?
A. Process management is accomplishing tasks that we can test, report, and improve upon.
B. Process management is a formal concept that we work with.
C. Process management is a set of rules that can never be bent or broken.
D. Process management is red tape that prevents creativity.
600-509 dumps Answer: A
20. What is a best practice to use to disengage from a customer?
A. Tell the customer the office is closing and you will call them tomorrow.
B. Tell the customer your queue is backing up.
C. Transfer the call to your supervisor.
D. Use closed questions.
21. A customer’s regulatory requirements require that they will have valid data at the recovery site regardless of any equipment or logical failure in the system or environment. How many DR site point-in-time copies are required if they want to be able to perform recovery testing?
600-509 pdf Answer: B
22. What are two best practices for DR testing? (Choose two.)
A.Tests should be done at least twice a year.
B.The secondary copy of data (B) can be used as the DR test copy.
C.Testing should only be performed when new applications are added.
D.When using a point-in-time copy solution, another copy (D) should be used for DR testing purposes.
23. What are two risks when extending a production SAN over distance? (Choose two.)
A. A telecommunications outage will segment the fabric.
B. RSCN storms may ensue from intermittent telecommunications issues.
C. Any differences in domain IDs on the fabric switches between the sites will keep the fabrics from merging.
D. Some Fibre Channel frames may occasionally cross the inter-site links and reach the incorrect storage array.
600-509 vce Answer: AB
24. Which formula is appropriate to use when calculating resource requirements for TrueCopy Asynchronous?
A.Bandwidth = [(peak write Mb/sec) / network compression ratio] + safety margin
B.Journal Capacity = (peak write Mb/sec) * anticipated network outage duration (minimum of 6 GB)
C.Number of RAID groups for journal volumes = (peak write Mb/sec) / (total throughput per RAID group)
D.Host delay = 2 * [(distance between MCU and RCU) / (speed of light in glass)] + losses due to network overhead
25. A customer is using TrueCopy Asynchronous to continuously replicate a database’s data and log volumes. Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
A.A database checkpoint should be forced immediately upon failover.
B.In the case of a planned outage, log volumes may not include all transactions.
C.In the case of an unplanned outage, log volumes may not include all transactions.
D.At recovery time, the database will rollback all uncommitted transactions in the logs.
600-509 exam Answer: CD
26. A customer is using TrueCopy to replicate a database’s data and log volumes. Which strategy will assist the customer with recovery from logical corruption such as a mistakenly dropped table?
A.Use ShadowImage to create point-in-time copies for recovery.
B.Use TrueCopy for data volumes only. Use log shipping to transfer individual transactions to the recovery facility.
C.Manage database checkpointing so that logs retain sufficient transactions to allow playback up to the corruption event.
D.Inflow control should be used to throttle incoming write traffic so that updates can be identified and prevented prior to their application onto the secondary volumes.
27. Which is required for I/O consistent recoverability?
A.Clustering software is in use at the recovery facility.
B.Recovery volumes have preserved write order fidelity.
C.Buffers on production hosts were fully de-staged to physical disk.
D.Log shipping is used to transfer transactions to the recovery facility.
600-509 dumps Answer: B
28. What are three regulatory requirements pertaining to data retention? (Choose three.)
C.SEC rule 17a
29. Basel II is the second Basel Accord and represents recommendations by bank supervisors and central bankers from 13 countries making up the Basel Committee on banking supervision to revise the international standards for measuring the adequacy of a bank’s capital. Which three statements are true for Basel II? (Choose three.)
A.It can easily be circumvented by regulatory arbitrage.
B.It ensures that capital allocation is less risk conscious.
C.It ensures that capital allocation is more risk conscious.
D.It separates operational risk from credit risk, and quantifies both.
E.It attempts to align economic and regulatory capital more closely to reduce the scope for regulatory arbitrage.
600-509 pdf Answer: CDE
30. Which two statements are true for RPO? (Choose two.)
A.If the recovery point is within hours, no replication is necessary.
B.If the recovery point is within minutes, asynchronous (or off-line) replication may be suitable.
C.If the recovery point of an application is set to within seconds of a disaster occurring, synchronous (or live) replication (duplication) of data should be considered.
D.Global clustering, manual migration or tape restore are various options that are dependent on the acceptable time scales required to restore systems to full operations.
31.What is required to access the Advanced Secure Manager features in Command View ESL?
A.the appropriate license key
B.valid user access permissions
C.a special administrator password
D.a suitable advanced user account
600-509 vce Correct:A
32.Click the Exhibit button. Which component is connected to port E1 of the cluster controller if it is in drive cluster 0?
C.lower cluster controller
D.Interface Manager card
33.What does the OCP display when a library hangs because there are more than one hundred unlabeled tape cartridges in the library?
C.Going on line
600-509 exam Correct:C
In a volatile economic environment, companies are always looking for ways to reduce costs. That may mean tasks are on the range. This is when having Cisco 600-509 dumps certification can mean the distinction Pass4itsure maintaining your job and having an opportunity to get a new one.
“Integrating Business Applications with Network Programmability“, also known as 600-509 exam, is a Cisco certification which covers all the knowledge points of the real Cisco exam. Pass4itsure Cisco 600-509 dumps exam questions answers are updated (112 Q&As) are verified by experts. The associated certifications of 600-509 dumps is Cisco Business Application Engineer Specialist. Making a Cisco https://www.pass4itsure.com/600-509.html dumps certification shows that you are going to boost your expertise set and information – which benefits you and your company.
Cisco 600-509 Dumps Youtube: https://youtu.be/SH_y2stjfrA